Prime Conditioning Mix
HIGH FAT, CONDITIONING MIX CONTAINING HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE CEREALS
- Micronized cereals to enhance digestibility and utilisation
- High-fat content containing vegetable oil and stabilised rice bran, Equi-Jewel®
- Contains Alfalfa to increase fibre content and support gastric health
- Contains Bluegrass Stamm 30 balancer, providing high-quality protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Contains Bioplex trace elements such as copper, zinc and manganese.
- Supports gut health through prebiotics (FOS & MOS) and unique live yeast cultures.
- Marine-derived calcium scientifically proven to support gut health, gastric health and improve bone density.
- Fortified in KER Micronutrients
- Horses in moderate to hard work
- Sales preparation
- Showing or adding condition
- Horses needing to gain weight, topline or condition
|Prime Conditioning Mix
|Digestible Energy (MJ/kg)
COMPOSITION (Descending order)
Sugarbeet, Oats, Maize, Soya (Bean) Meal, Molglo, Flake Peas, Soya Oil, Equijewel, Alpha A, Linseed, Wheatfeed, Dical Phosphate, Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E, Sodium Chloride, Ultrasorb
Vitamin A: 15,400 IU/KG, Vitamin D3: 1,980 IU/KG, Vitamin E: 198 IU/KG
*Based on daily intake, fed with high-quality forage, at a recommended minimum of 1.5% body weight (dry matter) per day based on a 500kg horse