LOW STARCH, HIGH FIBRE CUBE SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED TO SUPPORT GUT HEALTH
- Scientifically formulated to support gastrointestinal health
- Low-calorie option of the EXTRA PRO RANGE
- Low starch, low sugar and high fibre content suitable for horses suffering from gastrointestinal disorders or metabolic issues.
- Contains Bluegrass Stamm 30 balancer, providing high-quality protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Supports gut health through prebiotics (FOS & MOS) and unique live yeast cultures.
- Marine-derived calcium scientifically proven to support gut health, gastric health and improve bone density.
- Fortified in KER Micronutrients
- Anxious or Nervous behaviours
- Horses/ ponies suffering from or prone to colic, tying up, gastric ulcer or hind gut acidosis
- Horses/ ponies suffering from metabolic diseases such as laminitis, EMS or PPID
- Horses on box rest
- Horses travelling frequently
- Horses in light to hard work
- Pre-training or reduced workload
|Digestible Energy (MJ/Kg)
COMPOSITION (Descending order)
Soya (Bean) Hulls; Bran Pellets; Wheat Feed; Wheat; Sugar Beet; Molasses; Maize Distillers Dark Grains; Linseed Meal; Soya Oil; Dicalcium Phosphate; Marine-Derived Mineral, Sodium Chloride; Mycosorb
Vitamin A: 7,920 IU/KG, Vitamin D3: 792 IU/KG, Vitamin E: 100 IU/KG
*Based on daily intake, fed with high-quality forage, at a recommended minimum of 1.5% body weight (dry matter) per day based on a 500kg horse