LOW STARCH, LOW SUGAR, HIGH FIBRE MIX
- Scientifically formulated to support gastrointestinal health
- Low starch, low sugar and high fibre content suitable for horses suffering from gastrointestinal disorders or metabolic issues.
- Contains Bluegrass Stamm 30 balancer, providing high-quality protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Supports gut health through prebiotics (FOS & MOS) and unique live yeast cultures.
- Marine-derived calcium scientifically proven to support gut health, gastric health and improve bone density.
- Fortified in KER Micronutrients
- Provides energy through super fibres, vegetable oil and stabilised rice bran, Equi-Jewel
- Horses and ponies prone to gastrointestinal disorders such as colic, tying up or gastric ulcers.
- Horses and ponies suffering from metabolic issues such as PPID, laminitis or EMS.
- Horses in moderate to hard work
- Senior horses or ponies
- Anxious or nervous horses
|Digestible Energy (MJ/kg)
COMPOSITION (Descending Order)
Soya (Bean) Hulls; Equi-jewel; Sugarbeet; Flake Peas; Wheat Feed; Soya Oil; Molglo; Alfalfa; Flake Maize; Dicalcium Phosphate; Soya Oil; Sodium Chloride;
Vitamin A: 15,040 IU/KG, Vitamin D3: 1,933 IU/KG, Vitamin E: 247 IU/KG
Studies conducted by Kentucky Equine Research investigating the effect of Re-Leve on recurrent external rhabdomyolysis (RER) suffers, showed horses that were fed Re-Leve, have lower serum concentrations of creatine kinase (reflects muscle damage), post-exercise to those fed high starch diets. The study concluded that horses fed on Re-Leve showed less muscle damage post-exercise.
*Based on daily intake, fed with high-quality forage, at a recommended minimum of 1.5% body weight (dry matter) per day based on a 500kg horse
Kate Dwyer - "Bluegrass Re-Leve has everything he needs to compete at his best"
Robert Russell - "Bluegrass Re-Leve keeps my ponies calm, but they have enough energy to do their work"