12% Performance Mix, Oat Free and Fortified in Super Fibres for Slow Release Energy Sources
Bluegrass Competition Mix has been formulated to provide optimum nutrients to support the performance horse throughout training and competitions. Enriched in high quality vegetable oils and super fibres for a source of slow release energy. These alternative energy sources reduce a high grain content whilst promoting a healthy coat and condition. Fortified in bioplexes and probiotics to enhance nutrient availability and aid muscle function. Bluegrass Competition Mix contains additional Biotin for improved hoof quality.
Vitamins and minerals are an essential part of the performance horse diet to support rapid recovery and repair after competition, helping to minimise the risk of injury. High quality proteins also support recover, essential amino acids are the "building blocks" to support soft tissues such as tendons and ligaments and aid the repair of cells. Bluegrass Compeition Mix contains natural vitamin E shown to be 180% more bioavailable than synthetic forms. This vitamin is a vital anit-oxidant to the performance horse to reduce free radicals and prevent oxidative stress.
- Horses and ponies in medium work
- Driving Horses
- Horses requiring extra condition
- High quality cooked cereals processed to improve digestibility
- High quality vegetable oils to encourage a healthy, shiny coat and all round condition
- Optimum levels of Vitamins and minerals
- Slow release energy sources such as super fibres
- Biotin to healthy hoof growth
- Bioplexes and probiotics to enhance absorption and availability of nutrients, and aid effecicient muscle function.
|Digestible Energy (mj/kg)
Composition (Descending Order)
Flake barley, sugar beet, flake maize, hi oil molgo, soya (bean) hulls *GM1, soya (bean) meal *GM1, soya oil, flake peas, bran pellets, maize gluten feed *GM2, maize distillers dark grains *GM2, wheatfeed, barley, moalsses, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, sodium chloride.
*GM1- Produced from genetically modified soya
*GM2 - Produced from genetically modified maize
Vitamin A: 11,000 IU/KG, Vitamin B3: 1,000 IU/KG, Vitamin E: 77 IU/KG
Light Work 1-1.5kg
Moderate Work 1.5-2kg
Hard Work 2-2.5kg
Light Work 1.5-2kg
Moderate Work 2.5-3kg
Hard Work 3.5-5kg