Horse & Pony Mix
OAT FREE, NON HEATING FULLY FORTIFIED FEED CONTAINING A CALMING PACK
- A calming pack containing Live yeast cultures, prebiotics, and acid buffers.
- Micronized cereals to enhance digestibility and utilisation.
- Fully fortified feed providing a balanced diet of key nutrients required for normal health and wellbeing.
- “Non-heating” and oat free, suitable for horses and ponies in light work
- Contains vegetable oil to help maintain condition and provide slow-release energy sources.
- Horses/ ponies in light work
- Horses/ ponies during break and pre-training process
- Horses/ ponies at maintenance
|Horse & Pony Mix
|Digestible Energy (MJ/kg)
COMPOSITION (Descending Order)
Flake Maize; Sugar Beet; Barley; Bran Pellets; Molasses, Wheatfeed; Maize Gluten Feed, Flake Peas; Flax; Soya Oil; Calcium Carbonate; Sodium Chloride; Dicalcium Phosphate; Trace Ultra;
Vitamin A: 4,400 IU/KG, Vitamin D3: 400 IU/KG, Vitamin E: 40 IU/KG
*Based on daily intake, fed with high-quality forage, at a recommended minimum of 1.5% body weight (dry matter) per day based on a 500kg horse
Recent research has seen a link between yeast cultures and calming effects on horses. They don’t fully understand why this is happening but have proposed that the improved gastrointestinal health benefits from additional yeast to an equines diet is related to the microbiome gut-brain axis and therefore leading to a calming effect on the horse's behaviour