LIGHTLY MOLASSE, OAT STRAW SHORT CHOP CHAFF
- Contains garlic which can act as a natural repellent and anti-inflammatory.
- Lightly molasse covering.
- Additional fibre source to your horse’s diet.
- Helps to reduced feed bolting
- All types of horses & ponies
- To be used with concentrate feeds
Feeding 1kg of Bluegrass Garlic Chaff per day contains enough garlic to eliminate the need for extra supplements.
|Digestible Energy (MJ/KG)
COMPOSITION (Descending Order)
Natural Preservative (Proprionic Acid), Limestone Flour, Garlic Powder, Molasses, Oat Straw
Find out more on the importance of fibre in your horse's diet with the Bluegrass Facts about Fibre article.