A LOW STARCH & LOW SUGAR FEED, specifically designed for horses prone to issues such as tying up and gastric ulcers.
It contains mycotoxin binders, probiotics and has a high fibre content to aid and promote gastrointestinal health.
Re-Leve provides a slow release energy source for improved stamina, it is fortified in Stamm 30 and Equi-Jewel®.
Stamm 30 provides high quality protein, vitamins and minerals, with the inclusion of yeast to promote gastric health.
Equi-Jewel® is a high fat rice bran to increase the energy density of the diet and promote weight gain.
Contains Marine Derived Calcium - Designed to promote gut health, gastric health and improve bone density
Re-Leve is specifically designed for horses in Medium to hard work, prone to or suffering from:
- Tying Up
- Poor or Lack of condition
- Fizzy/ Sharp Horses
- Gastric Ulcers
- Cushings Disease
- Cereal Intolerance’s
- RE-LEVE is high in fibre and fat while low in starch and sugar
- Provides slow release energy for improved stamina
- Lowers lactic acid build-up
- Completely balanced with natural Vitamin E to promote rapid recovery from soreness and injury
- Fortified with STAMM 30 – the industry’s premium protein, vitamin and mineral concentrate
- Contains EQUI-JEWEL, an energy dense, high fat rice bran that increases the energy density of a ration
- Contains Natural Antioxidants
- Marine Derived Calcium
|Digestible Energy (mj/kg)
Composition (Descending Order)
Soya (bean) Hulls *GM1, Equ-jewel, sugarbeet, flake peas, wheatfeed, soya oil, molglo, alfalfa, flake maize, dicalcium phosphate, soya oil, sodium chloride
Vitamin A: 15,000 IU/KG, Vitamin D3: 1,900 IU/KG, Vitamin E: 250 IU/KG
Studies conducted by Kentucky Equine Research investigating the effect of Re-Leve on recurrent external rhabdomyolysis (RER) suffers, showed horses which were fed Re-Leve, have lower serum concentrations of creatine kinase (reflects muscle damage), post exercise to those fed high starch diets. The study concluded that horses fed on Re-Leve showed less muscle damage post exercise.
*Based on daily intake, fed with high quality forage, at a recommended minimum of 1.5% body weight (dry matter) per day based on a 500kg horse