Bluegrass Race 13 ®
Race 13® a high energy, highly palatable blend of cereal grains, oils and super fibres. The variety of energy sources provide an instant release of energy whilst helping to maintain a physical and mental edge throughout the racing season.
The choice of the world’s leading trainers, Race 13® is the benchmark for equine performance diets.
An impressive list of champions support the reputation of Race 13, including Triple Crown winners American Pharoah (2015) and Justify (2018).
With an extensive research backing, Race 13 has been designed for horses in hard work. An ideal feed for flat racing horses throughout their training and racing campaigns. A 13% protein mix formulated to provide instant energy along with bioavailable nutrients to support the equine athlete to perform at their best.
Contains Marine Derived Calcium - Designed to promote gut health, gastric health and improve bone density
- Flat Racehorses
- National Hunt Racehorses
- High Performance Horses Eventers
- Polo Ponies
- Equine Athlete to maintain them throughout their racing Campaign
- High energy, premium quality mix
- Highly digestible fibres for a sustained source of energy
- Complex carbohydrates which can be broken down immediately and provide instant energy.
- Bioplex trace elements, including bio available magnesium for increased muscle strength, metabolic function, skeletal and muscular development.
- Highly palatable blend of cereal grains, oils and super fibres in the form of sugar beet shreds.
- Mycotoxin binder
- Marine Derived Calcium
|Digestible Energy (mj/kg)
Composition (Descending Order)
Clipped oats, flake maize, sugar beet, soya (bean) meal *GM1, hi oil molglo, flake peas, soya oil, linseed, wheat feed, dicalcium phosphate, molasses, calcium carbonate, ultrasorb
Vitamin A: 13,800 IU/KG, Vitamin D3: 1,700 IU/G, Vitamin E: 220 IU/KG
“The Winning Formula”, Race 13 is available from Bluegrass Horse Feeds in conjunction with Hallway Feeds.
*Based on daily intake, fed with high quality forage, at a recommended minimum of 1.5% body weight (dry matter) per day based on a 500kg horse