Foal And Yearling Mix
HIGHLY PALATABLE MUESLI, FORMULATED TO SUPPORT OPTIMUM GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Micronized cereals to enhance digestibility and utilisation.
- High quality protein, vitamins and minerals to support optimal growth and development through Bluegrass Stamm 30 balancer.
- Live yeast cultures to support optimum digestion.
- High oil content to promote condition and coat shine.
- Marine-derived calcium scientifically proven to support gut health, gastric health and improve bone density.
- Fortified in KER micronutrients.
- Contains mycotoxin binders.
- Creep Feeding
|Foal And Yearling Mix
|Digestible Energy (mj/kg)
Composition (Descending Order)
Flake Maize, Soya (Bean) Meal, Flake Peas, Clipped Oats, Sugarbeet, Hi Oil Molglo, Soya (Bean) Hulls, Wheatfeed, Soya Oil, Molasses, Linseed. Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Bran Pellets, Maize Gluten Feed, Maize Distillers Dark Grain, Barley, Sodium Chloride, Ultrasorb,
Vitamin A: 17,320 IU/KG, Vitamin D3: 2,082 IU/KG, Vitamin E: 123 IU/KG
Amount of feed required will vary depending on desired body condition, work intensity, and quality and quantity of forage. If feeding less than the recommended amounts consider feeding Stamm 30 and contact a Bluegrass representative for feeding directions.
*Based on daily intake, fed with high quality forage, at a recommended minimum of 1.5% body weight (dry matter) per day based on a 500kg horse
|Creep Feed for Pony 1-4 Months of age
||0.2-0.5kg per day
|Creep Feed for Horse 1-4 Months of age
||0.5-1kg per day
|Weanling (4-12 months of age) Pony Mature Weight 200kg
||0.7-2kg per day
|Weanling (4-12 months of age) Horse Mature Weight 500kg
||1.7-3kg per day
|Yearling (12-24 months of age) Pony Mature Weight 200kg
||1-1.5kg per day
|Yearling (12-24 months of age) Horse Mature Weight 500kg
||2-3.5kg per day
Gro-trac® have been developed by Kentucky Equine Research as a growth monitor software that allows breeders to compare the growth of their youngstock compared to peer reference groups. Regular monitoring of growth, height, size and wight means this can be a helpful tool in identifying potential skeletal and developmental issues before they become problematic
Contact a Bluegrass Nutritional advisor to find out more.