Bluegrass Horse Feed announce the date of their first showjumping clinic set to be held at Portmore Equestrian Centre on 30th June 2021.
Showjumping clinic suitable for all level of riders packed full of activities from course walking, jumping session, nutritional talk, weight clinic and jumping demo. To comply with covid-19 guidelines there are limited spaces for this event so booking is essential!
What to expect from the clinic?
- Course walk from international course builder Rafael Suarez
- 1 Hour jumping session with top young rider Mackenzie Healy
- Nutrition talk focusing on body condition scoring and energy sources in the diet
- Weight clinic with weighbridge
- Jumping demo from Mackenzie Healy focusing on technical riding and gearing your training towards your end goal
- Lunch is also included
- Stables available for each rider to use throughout the day
There will be lots of Bluegrass Horse Feed goodies and prizes for each rider