Bluegrass Horse Feeds brand ambassador Kenneth Graham has been riding since a young age, growing up at Lenamore Stables. Kenneth has had amazing success in his career so far and we can’t wait to see what 2019 has in store for him.
Let’s find out a little more on “behind the success” from this talented rider;
1) What’s your favourite horse you’ve ridden?
It’s hard to pick one there’s been a few yard favourites, but Lenamore Donnatella was my first favourite. I started jumping her when I was 15 and she Won a lot.
2) What horse would you like to have in your stables?
I think DSP Alice is the best horse at the minute anyone would love her.
3) If you weren’t a showjumper what would you like to be?
I’m not sure! It has never really crossed my mind.
4) Favourite horse show?
Dublin Horse Show
5) Do you prefer the greatest showman or Les Mis soundtrack?
I’ve never listened to either so I am not too sure haha.
6) What’s the one thing in your tack room you can’t be without?
There is lots of things it’s hard to name any we really take pride in all our equipment.
7) Have you got any routines or habits before you go into the ring?
I try to always go over the course in my head and how I plan to ride it.
8) Do you have any other hobbies or sport interests?
9) Name one competition you really want to win?
I’d really like to Win an international Grand Prix
10) What’s your favourite Bluegrass horse feed product?
Turmash all my horses love it and they look great.
11) When did you start riding?
When I was around 7 or 8 roughly
12) Name of first pony?
Popeye he is still teaching little kids to ride and roaming the fields
13) What’s your proudest achievement so far?
I won the premier Grand Prix in Louth in 2014 with Orbiting, that was massive at the time. But I was really proud when I was second in the 4 year Championships in the RDS 2016 with Pacino Amiro as he was a horse I produced myself and I really enjoy producing young horses.
Want to keep caught up with Kenneth throughout the sesason? Follow his facebook page for updates