Bluegrass Sugar Beet Nuts are a great source of additional fibre to your horses diet. These quick soaking nuts are known as "super fibres" an alternative energy source to high cereal diets, providing a slow release enrgy source whilst promoting gastrointestinal health.
Please note that super beet must be soaked before feeding to your horse.
- Additional fibre to the diet
- Horses struggling to maintain weight
- Slow release energy source
- Horses sensitive to cereals
- Unmolassed suger beet pellet
- High Fibre source