Oats are a traditional horse feed and are very palatable, but research has shown these grains do not contain all the essential nutrients required in a horses diet. Therefore a balancer is needed to ensure your horse is getting all of the essential nutrients it needs to perform at a high level.
- Horses in training or breeding
- As a concentrate specifically developed to be used in conjunction with good quality oats
- To blend and balance a variety of home mixing feed for racing & breeding
- Proteins, vitamins & minerals which balance the carbohydrate content of Oats.
- Biotin – A B-vitamin which promotes healthy hoof growth and a shiny coat.
- Oil & super fibres such as beet pulp to complement an oat rich diet.
- Stamm 30 – the industry’s premium protein, vitamin and mineral concentrate.