Bluegrass Fastrak is a high energy performance cube containing acid buffers to enhance the bio-availability of key nutrients required by the performance horse.
Hindgut health is vital for the horse to have the ability to perform at their optimum level, hindgut fermentation creates the key energy sources and support muscle development, repair and recovery. Starch is an important non-structural carbohydrate that supports muscle function, growth and metabolism, if fed incorrectly high starch diets are associated with health issues such as tying up or hindgut acidosis. The inclusion of acid buffers in Bluegrass Fastrak help to "stable" and support the hind gut to get the benefits out of a high starch feed without the "bad" effects.
- Horses in intense exercise and those competing at a high level
- Equine Athletes to maintain them throughout their racing campaign
- Flat Racehorses
- National Hunt Racehorses
- High Performance Horses
- A palatable High energy cube, containing 13 % protein.
- Super fibre which compliments the soluble carbohydrate content and provide an immediate release of energy.
- Natural vitamin E
- Mycotoxin binders
- Acid buffers
- Marine Derived Calcium - Designed to support gut health, gastric health and improve bone density
|Digestible Energy (mj/kg)
Composition (Descending order)
Wheat feed, soya (bean) hulls *GM1, maize, oats, barley, soya (bean) meal *GM1, sugar beet, molasses, acidbuf, dicalcium phosphate, soya oil, sodium chloride, ultrasorb, sanfed ultra
Vitamin A: 17,600 IU/KG, Vitamin D3: 1,700 IU/KG, Vitamin E: 250 IU/KG
*Based on daily intake, fed with high quality forage, at a recommended minimum of 1.5% body weight (dry matter) per day based on a 500kg horse