12% Performance Mix, Oat Free and Fortified in Super Fibres for Slow Release Energy Sources
Bluegrass Competition Cubes has been formulated to provide optimum nutrients to support the performance horse throughout training and competitions. Enriched in high quality vegetable oils and super fibres for a source of slow release energy.
These alternative energy sources reduce a high grain content whilst promoting a healthy coat and condition. Fortified in bioplexes and probiotics to enhance nutrient availability and aid muscle function. Bluegrass Competition Cubes contains additional biotin for improved hoof quality.
Vitamins and minerals are an essential part of the performance horse diet to support rapid recovery and repair after competition, helping to minimise the risk of injury. High quality proteins also support recover, essential amino acids are the "building blocks" to support soft tissues such as tendons and ligaments and aid the repair of cells.
Bluegrass Competition Cubes contains natural vitamin E shown to be 180% more bioavailable than synthetic forms. This vitamin is a vital antioxidant to the performance horse to reduce free radicals and prevent oxidative stress.
Contains Marine Derived Calcium- Designed to promote gut health, gastric health and improve bone density
- Horses and ponies in medium work
- Driving Horses
- Horses requiring extra condition
- High quality cooked cereals processed to improve digestibility
- High quality vegetable oils to encourage a healthy, shiny coat and all round condition
- Optimum levels of Vitamins and minerals
- Slow release energy sources such as super fibres
- Biotin to healthy hoof growth
- Bioplexes and probiotics to enhance absorption and availability of nutrients, and aid efficient muscle function.
- Marine derived calcium
|Digestible Energy (mj/kg)
Composition (Descending Order)
Barley, wheatfeed, soya (bean) hulls *GM1, maize, maize distillers dark grains *GM2, molasses, vegetable oil, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, trace ultra, yea-sacc
Vitamin A: 8,800 IU/Kg, Vitamin D3: 880 IU/KG, Vitamin E: 60 IU/KG
*Based on daily intake, fed with high quality forage, at a recommended minimum of 1.5% body weight (dry matter) per day based on a 500kg horse